Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darling Baby Libi for Sale on EBAY :-)
[Image: DARLINGBABYLIBI1.jpg]

Hi Ladies

This is my first baby on ebay. Please encourage her.

Thank you

Hugs

Chantell xxx
[Image: Signature-1.png]
Hey Chantell, do you have a link or item number for the beautiful little girls auction?
hugs gayle
Aww good on you Chantell for listing your bub on ebay. I would love the link or what she is listed under so I can have look.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0443756754

Here's the link ladies. Still no bids :-(

Hugs Chantell xxx
The very best of luck with baby Libis auction hope she flys for you she is adorable
Hugs judy xx
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Hugs Chantell xxx
Aww Chantell it looks great, don't get disheartened alot of people leave bidding to the last minute these days and ofcourse the economy has slowed ebay down alot so if she doesn't sell don't take it personally it is no reflection on your work there are alot of great artists whos work is not reaching what it used to and some of the greats aren't getting bids on some babies.
her auction looks great can I reccomend changing the title? so something like "beautiful reborn baby girl Estelle now libi" (not sure if thats to long letter number wise) or "estelle reborn baby now libi" something that includes the name of the doll kit as alot of people search using the name of the doll kit or the words reborn baby not many people use "reborn doll" if that makes sense so yes putting the kit name in can increase the hits to her auction
hugs gayle
i've added her to my watch list
I think your listing looks great and I agree about changing the title to reborn baby.
Many people wont bid until the last couple of days so don't panic about it and also with money being so tight at the moment even ebay is having a hard time so don't take the lack of bids personally as you have a lovely baby and have done a lovely job creating her.

Cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Thanks for the wonderful tips ladies I have changed it. I really appreciate all the help. So glad I joined this forum as the people here are great and oh so kind.

Hugs Chantell xxx