Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Como aprender a hacer reborn
SOY UNA CHICA DE SEVILLA (ESPAÑA) QUE ME GUSTARIA SABER ALGO MAS SOBRE LA TECNICA DE REBORN. SI ALGUIEN ME AYUDA YA QUE USTEDES SOIS GRANDES MAESTROS DE ESTE ARTE.

SALUDOS

I'm a girl of Seville (Spain), which I would like to hear more about technique REBORN. If someone helps me because you great masters of this art.

Health
Welcome to the baby banter forum,

The art of reborning is a big subject so it would help a little if you gave us an idea of what it is you would like to know, then I am sure we will be able to help you.

Cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Sevilla bienvenido a nuestro foro hay un Dvd en el renacer que usted probablemente debe comprar y darle una idea distante de cómo cosas son hechas. Espero que esto trabaje utilizo un sitio que traduce para ayudarme aquí. Maravilloso tenerle aquí y nosotros trataremos de ayudarle tanto como nosotros podemos

Todo el mejor

Translated

welcome seville to our forum there is a dvd on reborning that you should probably buy and it will give you a far idea of how things are done.
I hope this works I'm using a translating site to help me here.
Wonderful to have you here and we will try to help you as much as we can

All the best
First of all thank you for your welcome. I ask forgiveness for the English but was translated into google. I would like to learn from the beginning of reborn know where to buy books and things. Thank you.
Hola Sevilla,

Su inglés es fino que yo me puse sé cualquier scockist en España yo mismo tan su mejor apuesta sería América cuando comencé primero compré de allí. Stephanie Sullivan que es la Guardería Infantil de Hunnybuns y Secrist compró la parte de un DVD que encontré muy interesante yo ya había empezado a Renacer para entonces pero hrlped Este juego aquí mira bastante bueno quizás usted debe mirar este tiene todo allí DVD para mirar también en ello
si fui el comienzo otra vez esto sería lo que miraría comprar

http://hunnybunsrebornsupply.com/inc/sdetail/1977

Hi Sevilla,

Your English is fine I dont know any stockist in Spain myself so your best bet would be America when I first started I bought from there.
Stephanie Sullivan who is Hunnybuns Nursery and Secrist bought out a DVD which I found very interesting I had already started Reborning by then but it hrlped
This kit here looks quite good perhaps you should look at this it has all there DVD to watch as well in it if I were start again this would be what I would look at buying

http://hunnybunsrebornsupply.com/inc/sdetail/1977
All the best
I would like to know whether there was any kind of tutorial or book or DVD to learn how to make reborn in Spanish. If anyone could help me would thank.

A cordial greeting from Seville (Spain)

Thank you
Hi Sevilla,

Does this help you perhaps?
http://www.regalitosdelcielo.com/index.htm
All the best