Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming back to the fold
It has been years since I have been here but I have come back and I am looking for something. I was trying to find a group where I live of other reborn moms.Like a group or other people I could meet and bring my baby Emy as I have called her. She is helping me in a great time of need. I have been dealt a really hard tragedy and this little baby has helped me through the great tears. I think meeting with other reborn moms would be fun.To meet with a group of moms like me who have these adorable babies like a reborn play group.I live in Maine wells to be exact .
Welcome back Tami and I do hope you can find a group in your town to suit your needs but until then we are here.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Hi Tami Lynn,

It's nice to meet you. Have you tried looking on Meetups or googling "reborn meetup" and "city, state"? That might help you to find a live meet-up group. I hope you find what you are looking for. I'm sorry that you have suffered, but I hope reborns continue to bring you comfort.
Hi there...glad to see you here!! I do hope you find some other people to meet with, but like Andama said...we are here in the meantime!!
[Image: LOGOforEBAY-1-1.jpg]
Save
I don't know any Reborn artists or collectors in Maine, but hope you will find some!
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]