Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
collectible kids store
Well I took some of our members advise and decided to place an order with collectible kids reborn store in Australia and I have to say they are pretty good, Fast response, very quick service and delivery is also very quick. They have an interesting selection of secrest kits which I personally feel have to be the cheapest in Australia. I also like the fact you are able to upgade the limbs from 1/4 to full at reasonable rates as well. The other interesting find at collectible kids is the fact they have a good selection of curly mohair as well as custom colour dyed mohair, and yes I did buy some. I really like curly hair on some of my babies.
I have been checking out the cost of kits in New Zealand and they are very expensive so those who visit our site from New Zealand perhaps should have a look at collectible kids kits as even with postage and upgrading the kit I think it would cheaper than buying the basic from some suppliers in NZ.
Let me know what you think guys.
This is a very expensive hobby so keeping the cost down without skimming the quality is always a good thing for all of us.
If you know any more sites then let Dianna and myself know and we will take a look and do a writeup.

Cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
is there a link somewhere for collectible kids/?
never mind found it Smile wow their secrest kits are cheap almost half the price i have seen elsewhere i will most certainly be bookmarking them Smile
I like them and they are fast with their service as well which is good.
Cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
i have to say collectable kids is my favourite store. its the first one i bought out and i ve met alison, the owner in person when i needed paint in a hurry and drove 2 hours to her house/shop to get it.

Alison gave me a heap of free pointers and told me to ring if i had any questions.

i just recently did the course at her house (a day course) and it was fab. we painted and chatted and laughed all day. We got supplied the most awesome food and well you can pop over and see how my caden turned out!!!! Alison is wonderful and is happy to try and get stuff for you. She posts quickly and contacts you if their is an issue with anything. shes amazing Big Grin
[Image: P1015463-1-1.jpg]
Yes i agree Alison she very nice i went to her class every week, All her supplies and service is fantastic..
NIM
[Image: inspirationheadermain.gif]