Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHASE
Wink 
Chase by Cheryl Webber is the baby I am doing at the moment and it is an interesting sculpt.
he is a premie in size and very pink to start with.
The paint GHS covers very well however this kit has many many creases and folds so it takes some serious work to get the paint looking good and the features on this bub are wonderful with great expression.
Long limbs with great open extended fingers and toes and comes with a tummy plate as well.I doubt this kit will ever make a pretty baby but it will make a lovely baby with great expression on the sleeping face.

Who else has done a Chase kit and what did you think.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
The only sculpt of Cheryls I've done is Kelzie and I loved it. Hers do have a lot of creases and things but when done they add to the realism I think. She lives about 20 miles from me. I've never met her but love her baby's. I just wish some were bigger. They all seem tiny.
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
I guess it will be about 17 inches when finished and will be the last premie I do for a while as I am not fussed on the small ones.

Cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Love this sculpt Andama its so beautiful, It was the second reborn I sold and would love to do another Chase, very realistic Sleeper, cant wait to see your version

Judy x
Oh I love Chase as well Andama, he was the only one I sold at the doll show in Sydney last year, hmm...must remember I have to do another one my sister inlaw wants him.

hugs
Lisa
Hugs
Lisa Smile

[Image: Lisa.jpg]