Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying online overseas
Okay it is sad to say this but I find it soooooo much cheaper to buy from doll companies in America for my reborn kits than to buy in Australia. Even with the exchange rate for the dollar I save so much money. The sad thing about it is I really like to support local businesses however in these times so many of us now have to shop around and to be honest it's the smart thing to do. What do you guys think

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-01-02-at-5-08-12-pm.png]

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Totally agree.   We in the Uk are ruining our High Street shops as we do most of the shopping online, which is cheaper.   

Over here they think if the business rates were done away with people will go to the High Street, but of course the rates will have to be paid for and it will be the house owners rate that will rise to pay for that.

Not sure that the answer is but we only have a certain budget and must shop where we  save money.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
It is a sign of the times and people are really starting to SMART SHOP which is pretty much the only way to live within a budget.

I really shop around for doll kits and craft supplies now and only buy when things are on sale in the stores.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Totally, unless I am buying a LE kit I prefer to do a bulk buy from BB USA with a flat rate shipping and throw in those supplies and it's not too bad. I do shop around for brushes and cosmetic wedges and the like tho.
I'm 1 year into my retirement now and loving it. Have been able to paint more often as well.