Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bethany by Linda Murry
Watch video of many versions of the Bethany sculpt

WITH MUSIC.

http://youtu.be/jIbe3vXaCHU

NO MUSIC

http://youtu.be/SAS2Fk5KR1Q

I am working on the Bethany sculpt by Linda Murry at the moment and I have to say the limbs are a little odd lol. I am not a big fan of pointed feet on dolls and to have one so pointed is a little disappointing. The limbs apart from that are not too bad but they do remind me a lot of the limited edition bernguer bubs that came out years ago with the Shar-pei dog looking folds in the limbs and I mean that in the nicest way. I would never intently buy a baby with these type of limbs and I am sure many mothers looking to adopt possibly wouldn't either.
The head has great features but again is a very odd shape at the back.
I am interested in hearing what other thought of this bubs features and photos of the end result. This kit is lovely to reborn all the same so I am looking forward to seeing how mine tuns out.

Below are photos of how this baby may look and are not done by me.

[Image: Bethanyhead.jpg]

[Image: bethanylarger.jpg]

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I think her face is beautiful but I don't like the wrinkly limbs. I wouldn't buy one Sad
hugs,
~ Sandra ~

Kirby Kids Nursery
One of the versions in the video used different limbs..3.6...3.56...6.11..I am doing Andi by Linda Murray at the moment and feel the same way about his limbs particularly the hands...... may use different limbs
Cheers
Sue
[Image: babies32.gif]

Liveffects Nursery-Reborn Baby Dolls
http://staormin4.wix.com/liveffects-nursery-1
I think she is adorable but I would say she probably will only wear booties or soft shoes and I prefer the ones where they didn't accent the creases too much. Our son Jalke had roll on roll and wrinkle on wrinkles he was more round than long LOL! He slimmed out but I have never seen a rounder baby. :-)
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
This video is a wonderful idea, it's great do see so many versions of the same dol
For me m, as a collecter it has helped me identify the kind of look I like my babies to have.
Hope there will be more of these kind of videos to come.
Really interesting, Andama.
Cheers,
Sheree

We don't stop laughing because we grow old,
We grow old because we stop laughing.

I do these videos a lot as I like to see the many looks of one sculpt, I am glad you like them and perhaps I should load more of them. I do load them on the Andama Galleries Facbook page.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Ohh isnt that great!! I had never noticed the limbs before, although I adore the face!! I am thinking now I don't like the sculpt as much as I did before. I would still get it, don't get me wrong, but I am not keen on the feet either. I LOVE reborn baby feet and tend to pick ones that have really nice feet. :-)
she is finished here is HIS photo lol.

This sculpt was lovely to work with however I still do not like the shape of the feet and hands. Having said that the sculpt when completed does look lovely and the vinyl is easy to paint and the head easy to root.

[Image: IMG_3112.jpg]

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Love the video! I saw pics of that sculpt on Bountiful when it was a prototype and thought how 'long and winkly' the limbs looked. Her face is darling, love her expression, but those limbs - I don't know... Still, could be fun to reborn her and Andama, you did a beautiful job with Cruz - Smile♥
[Image: LaurieMarie.jpg]
~Laurie Marie~
Be My Baby Nursery
Thanks Laurie, .

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save