Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEFORE listing things for sale
Please Read before listing items for sale
BUY, SELL, SWAP Guideline

1. List only links to auctions sites such as etsy and ebay

2. If you sell via your website please make sure your contact details are on your site such as address or phone number. (safe selling is promoted heavily here) people who choose not to list there details on their websites are not considered safe sellers.

3. Social media links to items for sale are NOT PERMITTED here as social media sites are not considered safe for buyers. This includes facebook.

Any questions please ask as we are happy to help

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Hi Andama, can I list an item for sale on my Fb page... I am unclear if you can only list ltems over $90 or only auction links?
Thanks
HuGs KiM
You can sell anything you like on your facebook page hun for any price

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
I have a doll for sale , I'm a bit unsure if I can post her here , as it says completed dolls not allowed, not sure what this means.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass , it's about learning to dance in the rain .
You can post a link to where your item for sale is listed such as etsy and ebay but we don't encourage selling directly via this site. We prefer you have a website with contact details if you sell via your website and want to add a link on the forum, and we do not consider facebook or other forms of social media safe buying sites.

Hope that helps

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save