Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barry Stoete
ok this is the critique forum so I am going to give some constructive criticism I hope you don't mind. Ofcourse this is jsut from photos you know what he looks like in person so substitue for your own judgement
His skin tones are lovely and he is very cute. The paint on his nose and lips looks alittle to thick to me , which is fixable with a thin wash or two with a yellow primary type yellow does the best job at giving a traslucent appearance however yellow ocher can work as well if thats all you have
hugs gayle
Cool 
so cute ........skin tone looks beautiful
Cheers
Sue
[Image: babies32.gif]

Liveffects Nursery-Reborn Baby Dolls
http://staormin4.wix.com/liveffects-nursery-1
(06-21-2011, 10:11 PM)ordinary miracles reborn Wrote: ok this is the critique forum so I am going to give some constructive criticism I hope you don't mind. Ofcourse this is jsut from photos you know what he looks like in person so substitue for your own judgement
His skin tones are lovely and he is very cute. The paint on his nose and lips looks alittle to thick to me , which is fixable with a thin wash or two with a yellow primary type yellow does the best job at giving a traslucent appearance however yellow ocher can work as well if thats all you have
hugs gayle

I have to get new glasses as I cant even see his face that close lol. Good tips however Gayle.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Yep, spot on there, his nose & lips are deffo too dark. I am terrible for doing that LOL I dont wanna take him apart now though to have a go at fixing it. I'm not sure what is about noses with me! lol