Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barbara by Adrie Stoete
The next baby to be entering the birthing room at Andama Galleries is the Barbara sculpt by Adrie Stoete and once again the quality of the vinyl is outstanding and the head should be great to root as it is so soft.
I am doing this baby as an AA.

This sculpt takes 22mm half round eyes , it has 3/4 limbs and will make a 21 inch baby when completed.
The legs are a little chubby which is sweet and all the limbs have lovely details especially in the hands and fingers.

If anyone else has done this kit I would love to see photos and hear your thoughts on re-borning it.

Barbara NOT DONE BY ME

[Image: barbara13.jpg]

[Image: barbaraLarge.jpg]
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Interested to see this one finished have never liked this one
Looking forward to seeing yours Andama, not my favourite sculpt either
Karen
[Image: corbinfullbody.jpg] [Image: ebay15-1-1.jpg]
I never liked the sculpt either so it will be interesting for all of us LOL

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
I've just fallen in love with this sculpt. I have just purchased one. I couldn't resist her. She will match my Noelle and Vanessa perfectly. The one Selene painted didn't win me over, but this was has. I've had to promise my husband that I wouldn't buy anymore! I've also said I would stop looking at dolls on ebay for 3 weeks! Here's a photo of her.

[Image: P9220813.jpg]

[Image: P9220821.jpg]

These are her photos from ebay. Hopefully she's as beautiful in real life.
[Image: DSC_0284.jpg]

OMGoodness in that first one she looks like she's saying "what? haven't you ever seen a baby before?" She is cute the expression kills me. She is done well too.
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
I think this one Kazachan is very cute and has been really well done but I think this sculpt makes better boys than girls. (personal choice on my part)
I do like the skin tones on yours and the hair is beautiful.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
I think it would make a good boy baby. I'm guessing yours is going to be a boy Andama? I would like to see some pictures of more done. I've only had the selena one to go on- and as I said, it didn't really do anything for me. I keep looking at the one I've just purchased, so I know that I'm going to love her. It's funny though because I bought a Noah doll first thinking she would be my favourite, but Adrie's dolls with all their personality are quickly becoming my favourites. I think I'm going to eventually paint a Barry doll and add it to the collection!
[Image: DSC_0284.jpg]

Oh I really like the Adrie Stoete sculpts and Barbara has such a great expression. I'm sure you will make him/her wonderful !!!!

Karen xxx
[Image: imagehra.jpg]

I just love my dolls!
All these are beautiful..