Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BABY JOSHUA on Ebay
Hi Ladies,
OMG I have just listed Joshua on Ebay, I have no idea how to put on the link lol. He is an Aleina Peterson/Morgan sculpt. You have prob seen his pics so he won't be hard to find. Wish me luck!

Oh I'm soooo nervous but excited he already has 8 watchers.

Warm regards,
Karen xx
I know he will do really well! To do the link, when you're on the page with him listed, you copy the address at the top and then paste it here!
Smile Karen
[Image: DSC_0284.jpg]

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Reborn-Baby-Morga...43a17126c3

hey Karen
just a few tips for you please don't be offended i'm just trying to help by offering some advice.
people do like to see a close up photo of the top of the head or hair just so they can see the rooting better. so if you have one of those it would be a good idea to ad it.

and they also tend to prefer the photos to be in the actual listing as they are easier to see than the standard ebay photos... do you have a friend close by that could teach you about putting the photos up?

good luck
hugs gayle
if you don't have anyone that can show you let me know and i will do up a little tutorial for you
hugs gayle
Hey Gayle

Your advice is awesome so please don't worry about offending me as I appreciate anything that will help. I actually borrowed my sisters camera to take pics cause mine is broken so I will try get her over again to take head shots, silly me I didn't even think about that.

I'm no stranger to Ebay but gee whiz I had trouble. I actually don't know anyone that could help with the listing.

If by any chance you could find some time and would be so kind enough to do a tutorial on that Gayle I would be so grateful.

Thanks heaps for your advice.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Kind regards,
Karen xx
Hey Karen,

Good luck with the auction and I have you in my watch list. We will be cheering you on from the banter stadium.

Cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Just realised looking at your listing that you live only 15 minutes from me in Narre!
[Image: DSC_0284.jpg]

Thanks for your support girls.

Hey kazachan what a spin out your only up the road!
Good luck with your auction
[Image: Judymae.jpg]