• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australia
It would be lovely if you did Judy and you could stay with me

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
(10-01-2012, 09:43 PM)andama Wrote: OMG you caught a bus I would kill myself before I did that across that desert. I bused around Nevada and it drove me nuts and there is things to see there lol.

cheers

Yep sure did, would never recommend anyone doing that, so uncomfortable and soooooo boring. I did enjoy going across for the first trip except towing a caravan that wasnt much fun but it was something new and was interesting in parts but really that was enough, I much prefer pretty scenery Smile
Hugs
Lisa Smile

[Image: Lisa.jpg]

Andama they are fab photos. As most of you know I'm originally from the UK. We emigrated here in 2010, I do love Oz and the people here that I have met. I also have seen some amazing things here and when on the beach on a weekend just chilling. I sigh and smile and thank god the move worked out for us. So much to see and do in this beautiful land called Australia.
The only down side I do miss my grown up kids and will be two grand children come March. But we can always have a great holiday and see our grand children and they can come and visit us hereSmile

Huggies
Brig xXx
Certainly does look a great place, my ex husband went to Sydney to visit some
mutual friends of ours and he was taken to the Blue Mountains, he said it was
something else, but he went in the summer and he said it was way to hot for
him, spoke to him last week ( we still are the greatest of friends ) and he said
he was planning another trip next year in your Spring.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
Wow! awesome photo's, I have been to Australia a few times, its a lovely place. But I still love living in New Zealand, Our South Island has lots of beautiful places to drive around, with great views. I live on the beach, and wouldnt be any where else! We have travelled
alot, but always love to come home. As they say, there's nothing like home!!!!!
Cherie's Little Cherubs Nursery
REBORN DOLLS NZ
http://cheriesrebornbubs.webs.com/