Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARK
There are times in the lives of a few of us when we feel alone, for those of us who have no partners ( I am a window) or children and we miss the odd things like someone bringing home some shopping especially something they found on special or something they thought we might like, Being able to call someone to pick up some milk on the way home because we don't feel well and didn't go out. We who are alone don't have those people in our lives but what we do have is friends and mine are here on this forum.
I was very ill last year and Gayle from Ordinary Miracles Reborn and Judy 54 from Kisses from heaven Nursery sent me the best bunch of flowers and it had been years since I had flowers sent to me. They were outstanding and I have to say I was rather taken aback by their kindness.
I am sure you all remember the photo of the cocoon Judymae made a while ago..... well I loved it and asked her for the pattern and she replied letting me know that she knits on a loom which I had never heard of nor seen and low and behold on Friday Morning the 8th of April I received a parcel from the USA and it was a Knifty Knitter round loom set with a lovely letter thanking me for being a friend and for the forum.Judymae had also included a couple a balls of wool so I knew what to buy for the cocoon. I found her generosity very up lifting.
It is not often we come across an ARK ( ACT of RANDOM KINDNESS) so I consider myself blessed to have friends on this forum and for people who have no close family, places such as this make more of a difference in our lives than some people realize. I would like to Thank Judymae, Gayle and Judy54 for your ARK and I should say more often what great people you are and what cool people we have on this forum.

Thank you all.

[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
This is all so true, I have been on a downward spiral since losing my son, this has been the hardest 3 1/2 years of my life, My beautiful grandchildren are being kept fom us and I am at the stage where I don't know what is going to happen next,My one pleaseure in life these days is being able to come on the forum and chat to people I have never met , I hold all my friends on the forum very dearly,Since all this happened I have changed , I find I can't go out either unless someone is with me. The feeling of loss is unbearable.
So I thank all of you beautiful people for helping me carry on.
Oh what beautiful people there are on this forum, and I feel for your loss Linda,
bought tears to my eyes. Its so lovely to have caring friends, and this forum
is by far the best I have been on. Its nice to know if you have a problem the
ladies on here will share it with you, and I thank you all for that.

x

Maxina
Designer crochet baby clothing 

[Image: 413931162.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
Thankyou Maxina, This forum is the best I think , we have great ladies and friends all of them on here it is something to treasure , I know it helps a lot.
Thanks Maxina, nice of you to post your thoughts.

Linda It was about 8 years before I could venture out alone but I am here to tell you that your inability to go out alone will pass.

There are ways you can help yourself with your grief and I will email you some of the ways I was shown and they helped me greatly with my loss. You can also get me on chat in here or on face book if you like and I am a good listener if that helps.
Just let me know if you would like to chat and if you see me online pm me and I will head to chat if you want.

Cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Andama you are more than welcome, you ladies don't even know how you have touched MY life. Andama you do so much for others and I'm sure most of us don't even begin to know just how much, I do a little and I do know how this web site has been a life support for me at times and other days just a joy to look forward to. You have a very giving heart and I just wanted you to know it isn't going not noticed.
I can't wait to see things that you make with your little knifty knitters? They are fun and you can be as creative as you want once you get going. Have fun and post some pics.
[Image: Judymae.jpg]