Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answers to post not visible :(
Hi everyone, just to let you know, I am responding to posts but more often that not, they just aren't appearing Sad I don't know why but didn't want you to think I was ignoring you all !!!!
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]
They just don’t show up immediately since the forum was revamped. The emojis don’t show up at all - just a box that says the word shows. I am not sure what is going on either. Since photobucket quit hosting pictures for forums without a $300 annual fee, I haven’t found an easy way to post photos. I admire you for continually posting on Baby Banter. If it wasn’t for you and Andi, there wouldn’t be much to respond to on this forum!
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
I have been talking to the webgod about the issues you are talking about and to add to it the thing I don't like is the spacing when we post.

Some one put me onto post image which is fantastic so shall do a tutorial up today and get it online so you can post more photos as its very easy to use.

Shall do the tutorial now

cheers and keep letting me know when you have issues
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
OKAY  I spoke to the webgod it seems that we may need to change servers as the one we are using is too slow for this site. Baby Banter is massive in size and gets thousands of hits every day and the server we use is now not big enough for us which is what is causing the delays and the gaps in posts and all the other weird stuff but we are on it and shall keep you updated on what we will do

dolly hugs
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I used to pop in every couple of days, but as you say Pia there is no one on apart from yourself, Kate and Andama.    So I now look in every week and reply to what on.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

[Image: 413697283.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
(05-10-2018, 05:46 PM)threads Wrote: I used to pop in every couple of days, but as you say Pia there is no one on apart from yourself, Kate and Andama.    So I now look in every week and reply to what on.

Me too! I think the only action is from “lurkers”.
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
Thanks for updating us Andama and thanks for commenting ladies ... I try to post when I can but I always seem to be needing to be somewhere else and so the whole wait for 2 mins before you can post again is quite frustrating .. Still love Baby Banter though [Image: b0304.gif]
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]