Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All day tidy up
Well I finally bit the bullet and cleaned up my work space. We are having a massive move around due to the opening of the new shop (Faeries of the Glen) and it means we are moving four spaces around for the change and that meant organizing my work area.

I have also culled lots of stuff as I mostly work with the reborns, beads and fibers. There are many things I would like to try however we all have to make sacrifices lol

Linens I am using for my quilts and things, this is my doily draw

[Image: IMG_8027_zpsbbmccqu2.jpg]

work bench

[Image: IMG_8026_zpsn7jfoqrb.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8025_zpswhqeaoha.jpg]

my collections of beads, jewellery and bling

[Image: IMG_8024_zps4cxwoskc.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8023_zpssyjsqxz8.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8015_zps4z9xid5d.jpg]

Fur and ribbon cupboard

[Image: IMG_8021_zpshxq8jtwv.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8020_zpszcn4rxbt.jpg]

vintage, retro and antique lines and yes I cut them up

[Image: IMG_8019_zpskzeevl6z.jpg]

doll I have just put together and are about to start their clothes

[Image: IMG_8016_zpspbxntznu.jpg]

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
well done at keeping everything in the right place and organized, wish I had room to do this.. maybe when my son moves out when he meets anyone, Lol x
T T F N......Ta Ta for now, :-) luv vicky x
I know when I lived in my last house I never had the space to work or store stuff so i used my kitchen and I have to admit that I do enjoy having the space now.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
I DROOL everytime you post pix of your lovely shop and your workroom is AWESOME.....sooooo much storage options and space!!!!
[Image: LOGOforEBAY-1-1.jpg]
Save
wow now thats what I call a "Tidy Up" wish mine was as good as that, but I have stuff in most rooms, not bathroom, but that could be soon lol. I sold nearly all my knitting yarn put 50 balls in bags and sold them for £50.00 on FB I sold ll bags all in about l0 mins of being on the page, they were for collection only, although we did deliver 4 to a lady who is housebound and knits for charity, I now let her have first refusal of what I find, as she does great work. All of it was good grade stuff sold for £1.00 a ball when I had paid £3.45 pus for a l00gm gall, but just wanted rid of it, hubby tells me there are still some bags left up there, we now have a large stack of plastic boxes lol. My crochet cotton is still in tact lol
Designer crochet baby clothing 

[Image: 413697283.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
Great! You have a huge space to work, and I am always amazed at how creative and versatile you are. Smile

Andrea Melo
http://www.babiesnestnursery.com
Reborn Dolls
Reborn Babies
Bebés Reborn
Bonecas Realistas
Portugal
aww thanks guys , I have had another massive tidy up in my store rooms lol shall post photos when I find someway to load them ROFL

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save