Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 plans
I decided this year that I would not buy any clothes at all and I have culled my entire wardrobe down to four summer dresses, Four summer pants with a dozen tops, winter is double that as it snows here lol. I have four summer run about the house dresses and double the amount for winter. It is kind of freeing really.  If I don't wear it I no longer keep it.

I like to buy in off seasons for shoes as they are so much cheaper when the seasons are ending.

This is a big year for me as I really want to get on top of things  and live a little bit simpler.

What did you guys decide you would change in your life for 2019

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Hi Andama, not sure the I will accomplish all I want to do, I did clear out my wardrobes ( 3) and still seem to have too much so will have another go later.  We made a start on the kitchen wall cupboards ( there are 8 large ones) , hubby put everything on the kitchen table and I sorted it all out and he put back what we kept, lost about half from cupboards.  I cleared out the floor cupboards (11 of those ) yes we have a very large kitchen lol. with cookbooks and craft books in all 79 of them ( I love books ) took them to a friend whose daughters MIL runs a charity book shop in a Stately Home in Chelmsford. So going that's good, also sorted out the reading books that I store in carrier bags and placed in the loft there were 68 books they went as well.  I am a prolific reader, I have just more or less recovered from a bout of gout and dr orders were to rest leg, so was reading all day until about  6pm and was getting through a book every two days.  I bought 26 from Amazon, my hubby thought I was mad, but only got 2 left to read - I then want to get all my laces and trimming sorted and sold off - cupboards full of them - plus all the fabric that I will not be using as giving up the doll shows.  I will keep some, as my back is now painful all the time I am only able to do so much at a time, then rest, then do a bit more, frustrating, to say the least, so you know that it will probably take about 2 years to sort through the lot.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

[Image: 414084362.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
wow you have been busier than me and well done to you, it actually feels good to clean out cupboards and get rid of stuff but I agree it does take a lot of time and courage as we are so materialist minded.

I am going to retire in 23 months and am in the process of sorting my life so shall post what I am up to.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save