Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year to you all.

Sounds like you are going to be busier than ever this year Andama, that will make two
of us.

Sounds like a lot of work sorting out your living space as well as work spaces, I know
what you mean though, I really need to have a good clear out, but my sciatica is a
real pain now, I can hardly stand up for it, my right leg does not want to move, but
it has too, I cannot sit on my butt for 2018, although a goodly part of that will be
correct as have loads of outfits to make or the 4 shows I am doing this year.   I more
or less sold out at the October show, as well as selling 3 dolls, so got to make a start
soon.  I only reborn on the Mondays that Sandy comes over and we spend the day
on dollies.   I try to sew until about 3pm then crochet, as out of stock of that too, will
not be putting any more on FB for the time being, as they sell quickly and I need some for
the shows.

How lovely of your to go to teach sign language, my x mother in law used to be called
into the hospital when one was needed, I tried to tell her she should run classes for
people, but she was a selfish lady and did not want anyone else to be called to the
hospital.    You are doing a great thing, hope the ladies appreciate all the hard work
you are going to be doing, not least the cost of your petrol for the two hour journey
each time you go.

The Weight, now I would like also like to lose some weight, may try hard this year
than in the past.

Enjoy 2018 ladies,
Designer crochet baby clothing 

[Image: 413931162.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/

Messages In This Thread
2018 - by andama - 01-01-2018, 10:19 AM
RE: 2018 - by threads - 01-03-2018, 06:14 PM